Question
Posted by: DeeDee | 2004/09/21

Erection Problem for 2 days

My husband hasn't been able to get an erection for 2 days.
He is very upset about it as this has never happened to him before.
I am sure that this is a common problem. But when do you know that there is something really wrong?
And is there any 'Home remedy' that we can try before going to the doc for pills?
Thank-you so much!

DeeDee, 2 days is not a very long time. It might be due to stress or tiredness and isn’t really something to be worried. It might of course last longer and then he will have to see his doctor to make sure doesn’t suffer from disorders like hypertension, diabetes, etc. He can try something like Viagra® just to try and “get his rhythm back”. He can also safely take Viagra® if you’re trying to fall pregnant. Good luck.

1
Posted by: DeeDee | 2004/09/21

I also wanted to find out if my husband has to take viagra, will I be able to fall pregnant?

Reply to DeeDee