Question
Posted by: J_J_P | 2004/10/17

Erection Problem

I've got a big problem and don't know who to talk to or what to do...
When errect, my penis curves to the left...
what can I do to fix it, I know it's definately not nomal!
I'm almost 19 years old and I know this is going to cause me problems in the future...
thank you...
- J_J_P

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi JJP,

Despite the common statement “once you’ve seen one penis you’ve seen them all”, this actually is not the case! Within reason, they are different in shape and size, and also in the way they curve when erect.

Some guy’s curve to the left, others to the right, and some curve upwards, whilst others are straight. Your penis curving to the left is not abnormal, and there is no reason why this should cause you any problems in the future.

If however, you find that there is pain when you are erect, or if you have a foreskin that it is overly tight it is definitely worth checking this out with your doctor.

Feel free to ask another question, or post a question to our Sexologist here at Health24.

3
Posted by: Cory | 2004/10/21

There is a HUGE variety of shapes, curves, sizes and colours that fall within the range of normal.

This form won't allow links so type in w w w dot erectionphotos dot com - it's not a porno site though it sounds like one - and see for yourself.

Reply to Cory
Posted by: J_J_P | 2004/10/19

Thanks guys... that makes me feel a lot better!
Cheers...

Reply to J_J_P
Posted by: Bender | 2004/10/19

Hey there dude, I too have the exact same problem, and I'm only starting to check it out now. I'm 27! I'm glad you haven't left it too long. Don't let others confuse you saying this is pyronese, its not. After a lot of research on the net, with not much hope, I concluded that it's the way it is. It hasn't really been a problem sexually for me so far, and not too many bad experiances. Only once was I asked about the curve, but once inside it can be used to your advantage! Always experiment with positions and she'll be happy after a short while. Promise!

Reply to Bender