Question
Posted by: | 2020/02/06

Erection every morning

Hi, I am 50 years old, for the last 4-5 years when I wake up during the night, I have a very hard "hard on", sometimes I need to go to toilet, but most of the time I don't, what could it be, I have a very strong sexual urge. I am very active in sport and gym/exercise regularly. did use testosterone pills to booze my weight and muscle, but stop more than a year ago. (mvandeventer44@outlook.com)

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/02/06

Well, this does not sound like a major problem to me; you are experiencing a second adolescent sexual resurgence! However, if it is really distressing you or causing you discomfort, please see a medical doctor.