Question
Posted by: Edward | 2006/07/13

Erection Drops after orgasm

I am 33 years old and have had a very active sex life. After getting divorced I abstained from having sex for a while. I am now seeing someone again and am having problems.

90% of the time after having an orgasm I loose my erection. Is there anyway of preventing this from happening so that I can perform longer during sex. Additionally I would also like to know if it is possible to delay reaching orgasm so quickly.

Finally, I would like to obtain relationship help and get answers to certain questions I have. These issues have affected my relationship which is now tearing me up inside.

Please help!

Dear Edward

Here follow the phases of the sexual response cycle of males - after orgasm you will loose your erection - that is normal. We are talking about your refractory period

Phase 1: Excitement

General characteristics of this phase, which can last from a few minutes to several hours, include the following:

Muscle tension increases.
Heart rate quickens and breathing is accelerated.
Skin may become flushed (blotches of redness appear on the chest and back).
Nipples become hardened or erect.
Blood flow to the genitals increases, resulting in swelling of the woman's clitoris and labia minora (inner lips), and erection of the man's penis.
Vaginal lubrication begins.
The woman's breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls begin to swell.
The man's testicles swell, his scrotum tightens, and he begins secreting a lubricating liquid.
Phase 2: Plateau

General characteristics of this phase, which extends to the brink of orgasm, include the following:

The changes begun in phase 1 are intensified.
The vagina continues to swell from increased blood flow, and the vaginal walls turn a dark purple.
The woman's clitoris becomes highly sensitive (may even be painful to touch) and retracts under the clitoral hood to avoid direct stimulation from the penis.
The man's testicles are withdrawn up into the scrotum.
Breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure continue to increase.
Muscle spasms may begin in the feet, face, and hands.
Muscle tension increases.
Phase 3: Orgasm

This phase is the climax of the sexual response cycle. It is the shortest of the phases and generally lasts only a few seconds. General characteristics of this phase include the following:

Involuntary muscle contractions begin.
Blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing are at their highest rates, with a rapid intake of oxygen.
Muscles in the feet spasm.
There is a sudden, forceful release of sexual tension.
In women, the muscles of the vagina contract. The uterus also undergoes rhythmic contractions.
In men, rhythmic contractions of the muscles at the base of the penis result in the ejaculation of semen.
A rash, or "sex flush" may appear over the entire body.
Phase 4: Resolution

During this phase, the body slowly returns to its normal level of functioning, and swelled and erect body parts return to their previous size and color. This phase is marked by a general sense of well-being, enhanced intimacy and, often, fatigue. Some women are capable of a rapid return to the orgasm phase with further sexual stimulation and may experience multiple orgasms. Men need recovery time after orgasm, called a refractory period, during which they cannot reach orgasm again. The duration of the refractory period varies among men and usually lengthens with advancing age.

4
Posted by: Edward | 2006/07/18

I have now received an understanding of how the phases work but I still need to understand and obtain information on how to prevent the Erection from dropping after orgasim and continue to have sexual intercourse after the event has taken place.

Can you also explain how to overcome the classic person called the "RUNNER" within a relationship. What is the best way to win their heart and be the winner of all relationships

Reply to Edward
Posted by: AW | 2006/07/14

I tried the Std 100 spray and had no luck with it.

Reply to AW
Posted by: Steve | 2006/07/14

Try stud 100 spray obtainable from adult world.

It costs less than R100 but goes a long way it delays ejaculation.

Spray it 15 - 20 mins before sex and you can ride the entire night, make sure you wipe the excess residue prior penetraion and wash the penis after sex.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: lover | 2006/07/14

what are the questions.

Reply to lover