Question
Posted by: quincy | 2004/11/04

erection

my problem is I am a 20 year old guy. my problem is I always have an erection when I see handsome guys does this mean I'm gay?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Quincy,

it is possible that you are sexually attracted to other guys, and this is something you need to think through and talk to someone about. The main thing is to not worry, as whatever your sexual orientation is it doesn't change who you are.

I recommend that you contact an organisation that deals with sexuality issues. If you are in Cape Town contact the Triangle Project Helpline on 021 4222 500 or their website at www.triangle.org.za If you are not in Cape Town they will be able to let you know where your nearest service is.

2
Posted by: Woof | 2004/11/11

You are most likely gay.
When you masturbate do you have fantasies about guys or girls?
That simple.

Reply to Woof
Posted by: Gaybuddie | 2004/11/05

Hey there,

Don't just assume that you are something or not. You might be, and if so - wonderful. You might not be, and if so - wonderful! Lifes so short to put ourselves into a box.

Take your time and think about it. Some people will push you towards being gay, even if you might not really be. So only you will know.

I knew I was gay, because I loved to be around girls, and had a great girlfriend, but my fantacy was about men, you know when you alone? Ask yourself when next "on the job" what you fancy, and only then will you start to udnerstand what's going on!\

Lata, and good luck!

Have a look at w w w gaydar (dot) com, and look me up - gaybuddie maybe we could chat some more?

Reply to Gaybuddie