Posted by: Mack | 2011/11/23

erectile problems

I am a 40 year old male for the last year or so i have been experiencing erectile problems i simply cannot get it up all the way no matter what i do or try i still have a sex drive and because of this problem i have to masturbate when i feel aroused and the worst part of it all the i ejaculated almost instantly please can you give me some advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Mack,

I would suggest you see a medical practitoner who includes sexual medicine in his/her practice or one who works with a sex therapist. You would need to be assessed whether the cause is physical, social and or psychological.

Erectile dysfunction is highly treatable.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Candy | 2011/11/24

Life starts at 40, go c a doc and ul feel like a man again. Join the gym and exersice it helps.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: xyz | 2011/11/23

It is so normal for a docter it is like going to him for flu, why suffer if he can help you,. I was also very shy because as I thought I was not well indow,and to my suprise the docter did not even say a thing, I told him when I came into his consulting room about my shyniss,and he said that he can count on his one hand men that came in with big things, so dont let that worry you.My docter is in his 30''s and I am in my 50''s so dont suffer

Reply to xyz
Posted by: H | 2011/11/23

This happens to a lot of men, to a doctor it is normal to talk about these issues, he deals with it on a daily basis, and it is nothing to be ashamed of, won''t help if you don''t go to see one.

Reply to H
Posted by: Mack | 2011/11/23

I forgot to add i am just too shy to go to a doctor with this problem it is the way i was raised and i am realy suffering i dont even feel like a man anymore

Reply to Mack
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/11/23

Go and c a doctor

Reply to Gogo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.