Posted by: Male30 | 2008/08/27

Erectile disfunction

I am a 30 year old male and I have experienced erectile disfunction during the last 2 weeks.

I have been on antibiotics for 2 weeks for flu. Can this be a reason for disfunction?
I also own a business and I am under a lot of stress. Can this be a cause?
Why would a man of my age have erectile disfunction? Would horny goatweed help or ginseng? Are these herbs safe?

Hi Male30
No I don't think this is due to antibiotics. It can be a side effect of some medications like hypertension medication and antidepressants. Stress can definitely be a cause. I don't think the herbs really help.
If it persists ( as often it comes right by itself) you could maybe visit a mens' health clinic for an evaluation and treatment.