Question
Posted by: shy guy | 2003/01/17

erect all the time

i have this ability to ejaculate 3 or 4 times and still maintain this erection ,im am 35 is this normal.

Congratulations. The saying goes if you don't use it you will loose it.
Sounds pretty normal to me.
One question though - Tell us about your time planning and how you get to day your day to day stuff and keep down a job if you are erect ALL the time??

Dr Elna Mcintosh

14
Posted by: Tor | 2003/01/18

unn, tor want sandwich!

Reply to Tor
Posted by: Gong | 2003/01/17

This happens to me at times but girlfriend complains

Reply to Gong
Posted by: Zultan | 2003/01/17

Zultan!

Reply to Zultan
Posted by: Bi - guy | 2003/01/17

shy guy,do you still cum alot everytime?

Reply to Bi - guy
Posted by: Lady | 2003/01/17

Ahhhhhh!!! a miracle!!!!!!! where have u been??????????? Thats wonderful! I wouldn't worry, your girl should enjoy it!!!!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: shy guy | 2003/01/17

u know sometimes u feel like a quicky,its a bit difficult at times.knowing that you are going to have a hardon for a hour.

Reply to shy guy
Posted by: J | 2003/01/17

Thanks shy guy, but just remember that I'm no expert - would like to see Dr Elna's reply. I just think that it's pretty cool!

Reply to J
Posted by: shy guy | 2003/01/17

maybe J
ILL TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT
thanks

Reply to shy guy
Posted by: J | 2003/01/17

Oh, that's not too bad. I really wouldn't worry........maybe u r just an extremely sexually charged guy? :)

Reply to J
Posted by: shy guy | 2003/01/17

after ejaculating.
after about the 4th time it goes limp and nothing comes out.this happens over about an hour period.

Reply to shy guy
Posted by: J | 2003/01/17

Just want to clarify something: Does it stay permanently erect (like the whole day) or only after ejaculating? Curious....... :)

Reply to J
Posted by: J | 2003/01/17

Don't know how normal it is but who wants to be normal anyway? If your girl doesn't have a problem with it then why worry? :)

Reply to J
Posted by: shy guy | 2003/01/17

:) so its normal

Reply to shy guy
Posted by: J | 2003/01/17

Dear Shy Guy,

Where have u been all my life? You shouldn't be shy about it, but PROUD! You have been given a special talent so use it!

Keep up the good work lol

Reply to J