Question
Posted by: Sarita | 2007/12/03

Eptopic pregnancy

I recently found out that my 4week old Baby is growing were its not suppost to,in my tubes.How long is treatment for this and how much will it cost me apporoximately?Please advise if this is safe procedure or i should i try again for another Baby??

The treatment is to remove the pregnancy before it ruptures. If this is not done, it could be life-threatening. If the other tube is not dameged, it should not affect your chances of pregnancy in the future.

I can't tell you what the costs would be.

1
Posted by: confused | 2007/12/04

I dont understand very cleary but as far as i know you can not remove it from your tubes, if it keeps on growing it will burst at round about 6-7 weeks and its not very safe beacuse it can damage your tubes
did you see a gyne ? i really dont understand were you got your information from.

hope this helped.......................................................

Reply to confused