Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/11

Ðepressed

I am just typing here cause my mind is bounching all over the place, starting cbt therapy tom but cant wait anymore, i get upset/depress whole day cant excercise cant focus, its horrible i feel so useless, going to EDAsupport group meeting tonight, should i take happy pills? I dont know anymore. .

Excellent response Sg

2
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/11

thank you Sg, Its just hard when you are so down to find the positive....

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Sg | 2008/06/11

Firstly let me say that you have a lovely name.I would suggest that you try and focus on the fact that you going to get help/support later and that things will improve.We all go through cycles in life with dips along the way.Things will get better,I can promise you.
Just give it time.Concentrate your energies on the positive aspects in your life,there have to be some.

Reply to Sg