Question
Posted by: woried mommy | 2007/04/18

episiotimy poblem

i am having serious problems. a year ago i gave natural vaginal birth - no pain relief and was cut 2x. it took the nurse 1 hour to stitch me. now i healed in 6 weeks but feel little stimulation to orgasm and my HUGE concern is when we have sex air goes in .. mostly from behind style ... i feel it rush up my vagina into my stomach and i get terrible pains and cramps and i dont want to have this fear anymore of sex ... pls help me ... i am still young ... 0nly 33

The episiotomy should not interfere with your reaching orgasm. In terms of air entering the vagina, this is quite common in the behind style position and tends to become commoner after childbirth with or without episiotomy. Perhaps you could try other positions. If you are concerned that the episiotomy has not healed properly, you should see a doctor.