Question
Posted by: rossie | 2006/07/21

epinephrine

A friend of my said that i should not take any tabs containg epinephrine becasu it can cause infertility. Is there any truth in this?

Dear Rossie
I am not sure if epinephrine can cause infertility, but it is associated with many negative side-effects. The negative side-effects of epinephrine include dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc. In addition, the epinephrine may also interfere with the working of contraceptive pills if you should be using them, so be careful. Many of these products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.