Question
Posted by: Shazz | 2008/05/27

Epic

To all those who added their pound of (rotten) flesh to the problem I had this weekend, consider this:

I have followed the advice of the so-called wise over the years and waited for love because apparently it would find me when I least expect it.

South African men have turned into spineless wimps who cannot handle it when a woman is opinionated/intelligent and demanding (whether in or out of bed).

I will rather die an old maid than go for a kindly man who is so poor that he sends you please call me's and borrows money from me. What is wrong in wanting the whole package: enough money to get by, intelligent, driven and in tune with what a woman wants in bed?

I'll be the first to acknowledge that what I did this weekend was rather immoral. I in fact spoke to the guy afterwards and he assured me that I didn't put undue pressure on him and that our friendship will continue as per usual.

So, to stop women from having to resolve to arranging their own evenings of pleasure, and rather meet someone that is as good for her as she is for him, SA men need to grow some balls!

Good to hear that the friendship will continue. What you're looking for is eminently reasonable. There may be a few other articles SA men might need to grow.

2
Posted by: ANON | 2008/05/28

am definetly with u shazz i left hubby cos he ddnt have balls i always had to make a plan whilst he just waits and sits there now am alone ,its lonley but i would rather than settle for please call me or pay his bills

Reply to ANON
Posted by: lonely | 2008/05/28

Hi Shazz
Seconded.......

Reply to lonely