Question
Posted by: Mark | 2004/10/14

Environ products

I had a bad break out last year after ceasing suppressive skin treatments and was suggested to go onto Environ. The porducts haven't worked miracles but seem pretty good. The problem I have is most of the beauty therapists I have met seem to think they have formulas that will work for everyone and anyone and every time I try a new or different product I get a break out (which I expect). But then the new product has no greater benefit than the one before that. What advice do you have for me? Please help

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Mark

Stick to Environ please. It is a very good range and not expensive. This problem is not going to clear by applying something. It is from within. You need to please consult an experienced homeopath to help you find the cause and treat it. What you can do in the interim is to ensure that you avoid all the man made foods and drinks. Eat the food God makes, drink lots of filtered water, don't pick, scratch or even touch the spots. Leave them, the more you touch the worse they will be.

Interanlly using Echinaforce for the infection, Urticalcin with Calc Fluor and Silica Tissue Salt to help clear the scar tissue and actually clean the skin from within and taking Bio-Strath to build new healthy cells can be of huge benefit to you.

The answer lies in treating the problem from all angles and not to irritate the skin with too many products and hands!

All the best.

Estie