Question
Posted by: karen | 2008/01/06

enterocococcus faecalis Urgent help

Helo Doc!
I got my Lab-rezults ( enterococcus faecalis) 2 months ago and doctor prescribed me doxycyclyn (antibiotic). She told me after i finish the dose to go back to her 4 check out. I couldn't at the time.. later I got some white discharge smelling strong... witch desapiered for a wile.. Now its back sronger than ever , Also when I have my period i get a smell, worst than usual.. and a change of colour to lite brown.
I am overseas in a country where I can not trust doctors at all... Please advise me about some affective medicine i could take. Something that could realy help instead of going to that doctor numerous times with no rezult!
And what is the reason 4 this condition? Where could I get it from? How bad it is??? Please help!!!

This would usually occur due to contamination from the bowel, i.e. not wiping yourself the right way after passing stools. You would need a doctor's prescription for antibiotics, so you would have to see someone.