Question
Posted by: Sannie-Martelgat aka CP MOM | 2007/05/29

Enough!

Thank you CS for giving advise, on the annex someone mentioned that I am doing what Beyong Tired use to do....made me think.

I think this kicking me off the bed and slapping my head has been the final straw...I've had enough. I phoned my mom and was able to tell her what has been going on and that this "wonderful rich man" is not all they all believe it is.

I also said that in November when I went to Margate with her was go get away as he also hit me badly kicked me and slapped Ne as she was passing him at the wrong time.

This is now the 2nd time in 7 months that he'd become physically abusive.

As I said its just not easy accepting failure.

Admitting and accepting failure is hard ; but living with failure and not changing it, is worse. If he is becoming abusive, this is unaceptable.

1
Posted by: Shari | 2007/05/29

Hi CP Mom

As hard as it is, you need to make a stand! Take charge of your life and stop giving the Porra the power! I have been following your posts for ages - most of them are of the hurt and pain he causes you and Ne! Get out!! It will be tough on your own to start off with, but hell, it can't be worse than the mess you are in at the moment!! Stop worrying about him and start thinking about yourself and Ne!

Reply to Shari