Question
Posted by: juzlisen | 2004/10/10

enough

last night i decided that i had had enough, my point of view my opinion, my feelings, none of it matters, it's like to hell witht this person!!!!!! I am sick and tired - I am not an insignificant piece of shit. so sorry. i am human, i am a person, i am woman.
we had a fight - i did something stupid, to protect me ( isn't that what ou taught me afterall?)
i hurt your ego - you broke my face - our friendship is lost and everything's put of place.
our differences are that you think you're God and I dont.
you want me to go to become a prostitute to make money for you. you are flippin crazy........ and yes i mean that.
what or who the hell do you think i am? a bitch or a slut? or maybe you think i hve a greed for money? like you said you've turned many women.........so what. my love and fear of God is greater than anything I could ever feel for you or any other man.
so please hear me know. by breaking me physically you hurt me, my challenging me mentally you feed my drive to succeed and you know i will beat you at your own game!!!!! |But you cannot break my spirit - I am too strong for that.

juzlisen, don't put up with, allow or enable physical or mental abuse of yourself, work with agencies like POWA to protect yourself and to assert your rights. Stay strong, preserve that spirit, and succeed.

3
Posted by: juzlisen | 2004/10/11

feeling terrible this morning - monday should be blue but this is an array of colours unfamiliar to me - I cannot describe the numbness inside me. like a raw nerve - i am tingling and prickling.
i've cut my ties - killed the demon within, life and love are crazy things - i love you like my blood but curse that love and wish it did not exist.
good bye my friend - our journey has come to it's end.
I wish you luck - I wish you well - and pray your soul does not go to hell.

Reply to juzlisen
Posted by: Art | 2004/10/11

juzlisen,, go lay a charge against him he is trying to make you into his girl so he can be your pipmp have him locked away

Reply to Art

You go girl!!!!!