Question
Posted by: Luthmee | 2004/11/17

Eno during pregnancy

Hi Doc, can you please help, I have been told by none medical friends/family that I cannot drink Eno during my pregnancy because my child will have skin problems an all kinds of allergies.Please help

I have never heard of this. Eno is good for flatulence. If you are constipated, try Senokot.

Stressed, Yes, you can fall pregnant from pre-cum.

2
Posted by: Stressed | 2004/11/17

Can you get pregnant from pre-cum?

Reply to Stressed
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/17

Luthmee,

If you suffer from heartburn or related conditions (reason for drinking Eno), it is best to take Gaviscon (tablets or emulsion) as this is completely safe for the baby.

Consult with your doc before taking any medication (including over the counter meds) during pregnancy as most can have some effect on the baby.

Reply to Golly