Question
Posted by: Lelo | 2005/07/11

Eno

I'm not feeling too good- I had oats for breakfast, then I ate two pears, a banana, then later an orange. For lunch I had a very small portion of oven-baked chips.. I'm it sounds like a lot, but I get really hungry ;-) Anyway, after eating the fruit I started feeling bleoted and funny, and now it has gotten worse! I'm not nauseous or anything- just feel very uncomfortable in the tummy- lots of air, and even painful..

Can I take eno to make it better?- or is eno not good for the baby?

I just wanna go home and lie down.. can't wait for 16:00...

Eno is fine.

2
Posted by: landi | 2005/07/11

maybe Gynaedoc can confirm - but I was told not to drink Eno at all.

Reply to landi
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11

Everything you ate was quite healthy. I don't know if it's what you ate, could be - maybe the oats?

All I know is that bloatedness is very common in pregnancy. Don't worry, almost home time and then you can go put your feet up and relax.

:-)

Reply to Tina