Question
Posted by: Bibi | 2006/11/13

Enlarged womb

Hello doctor
I have been having problems with my preriod where i bleed fro ten days rest for three and agian for ten days. This pattern has be goin on for sixmonths or so. Last month I went to the gynae and he told me that my womb is enlarged. he put me on the pill to reglutate my period however my body rejected the pill.Myoption is to remove the womb.

My question to you is how will this effect my sex life as I have never been sexuallly active, and can I remove the womb and leave the ovary

I am so confused , your advice will be appreciative

Removing the womb should not affect your sex life. You can have the womb removed and leave the ovaries.