Question
Posted by: Nuwife | 2007/07/10

Enlarged Breasts

Hi all... I'm not sure whether or not this is a cause for concern. I've been married for 3 months and been sexually active but we've been using condoms. On the week of 20th last month i noticed that my boobs were slightly bigger than usual and rather sensitive / tender, i was expecting my period to start on 04th (last week) and it did. Now i'm not sure if it is pregnancy or weight gain... even after my period stopped they're still a bit bigger than normal but no longer sensitive / tender. What could this be, PLEASE HELP!!

Dear Nuwife
If you did not skip a period and used contraceptives it is unlikely that you will be pregnant - this may have been just hormonal - if you are worried about pregnancy you can do a pregnancy test just for your own peace of mind and use some vit B6 supplement for the breast tenderness.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/07/10

It could just be a hormonal pre-period thing. If your periods started as they should have and were normal, then its probably just hormonal.

Reply to Lou