Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2004/03/01

Enlarged Bladder and damaged uterus

I'm 25 years old and have been experiencing back pains for the past 3mths. I went to see 3 doctors and each one gave a different diagnosis, finaling I decided to go to a reflexologist who told me that my bladder is enlarged causing my uterus and ovaries to be pushed towards my back causing the pain. I was also told that my uterus has cracks on the inside which was caused by the use of tampons. Should I consult a gynae in regard to my uterus cause I'm afraid it might cause me problems later on if I want to conceive.

I don't see how using tampons can cause cracks in your uterus. It is possible that a retroverted uterus can cause back pain so, if you think this may be the case, see a gynaecologist.