Question
Posted by: Marius | 2007/06/15

Enlarge Prostate

I think i got an anlarge Prostate.Some times i hafe difficulty to start
to urinat.I do not want ane operation,wat is the alternetiv? is there a diferent direction?

Dear Marius
Yes there are tablets available that will shrink the prostate. Ask your GP to do an examination, test your PSA and start you on medication as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: cv | 2007/06/15

Marius I had infection awile a go,I had the same,it hurts like hell, see your gp asap.I was on a antibiotic for fifteen days and it is much better,I have to go back,but please do not wait a day longer,you can get cancer and then you must get an op.

Reply to cv