Question
Posted by: red head | 2007/03/26

enjoy feeling gay

I'm a petite female. Married. I enjoy dressing up like a young gay guyand hang around gay bars. I've been picked up once or twice, and have had the most amaizing sex.[anal] what am I to do?

Gender bending is not an uncommon practise. Beware of unprotected anal sex as itis the highest risk for HIV.

Dr E McIntosh

4
Posted by: Max | 2007/03/27

I have no doubt that your husband can't wait for you to return from one of your jolie patrolies and listen to your adventure - oh,oh you haven't told him yet - oh dear me so much for trust and sharing in a realtionship = get out or continue living a lie!

Reply to Max
Posted by: cv | 2007/03/27

On the head Tango

Reply to cv
Posted by: Tango | 2007/03/26

Each to his own sexuality I say. Only two comments. You are married - have you shared this with your partner? If you want to protect your marriage you may be placing it at risk. Secondly - do you practice safe sex? Apart from HIV you run the risk of others STD's - especially anal warts.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Angiebop | 2007/03/26

Well.. while I may be a yaoi fan I've never had the guts to go that far. I don't have any advice, but my hats off to ya and I wish you good luck

Reply to Angiebop