Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/18

enhancing sperm morphology

hi there,
what's the best way to enhance one's sperm morphology?
thank you, anon

Dear Anon

It is extremely difficult to enhance sperm morphology by means of medication since the problem is in the testicular sperm producing cells, which have become damaged due to various factors. However in the case of a varicocele, that is veins around the scrotum reversal or treatment of the varicocele may well improve sperm morphology.

4

Dear Fertility expert,
so does this mean that i wont be able to have kids? early this month i did some tests - and the results were pretty good except for the sperm morphology it was at 10% and not 15%. So what does a man do from here? my GP prescribed 'proviron tablets' for 3 months.
and then you also say:"However in the case of a varicocele, that is veins around the scrotum reversal or treatment of the varicocele may well improve sperm morphology." Please explain this in easy terms and tell me what to do going forward.

Posted by: prinx | 2007/05/22

Where can one get Staminogro. I am writing from Nigeria and would like to benefit from the medication too. Any other name by which it could be procured? please help.

Reply to prinx
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/22

thank you Dee, for the advise. i was also hoping to hear from the fertility expert as well but ...

Reply to anon
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/22

A healthy diet, excercise, no smoking or drinking and taking a good vitamin such as Staminogro.

Reply to Dee