Posted by: jojo | 2007/04/24

enhancing male fertility & reproduction

i'd like to find out from all those who might know about the following:
- what must a men eat/drink to enhance his reproductive wellness and also to improve his fertility?
- are there any supplements/drugs/herbs available for males who want to fast track the process of impregnating theis partners?
- when is the best/ideal age for males to start a family with his partner?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Jojo

The initial issue is whether there is a problem in the first place or not. Hence a sperm analysis is a good baseline from which to decide whether any supplements are required. It must be stated clearly that sexual performance perse does not correlate with male virility or the ability to impregnate and should be dealt with independently.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jojo | 2007/04/30

Dear Fertility expert,

so what should i do - do i go to the GP or urologist to do the analysis? and secondly, please explain the point you are making about sexual performance not being correlate with male virility - are you saying that if one is not very good sexually, one wont be able to impregnate??
please respond soon!
thank you!

Reply to Jojo
Posted by: G | 2007/04/25

I would put both your husband and yourself onto 4 Staminogrow tablets per night. You can get them at Dischem.

Reply to G
Posted by: Raditsela | 2007/04/25

where can we get that product i.e. 'mooi meisie'

Reply to Raditsela | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Bob | 2013/08/28

Any herbalist shop or indian centre should have it

Posted by: R | 2007/04/24


I am also desperately trying to conceive. Someone recommended a supplement called "Mooi Meisie". He said his wife took it and conceived within weeks. I am going to try it. He said I can get the stuff at a herbalist shop.

Reply to R
Posted by: jojo | 2007/04/24

thanks for responding. my husband doesn't have a sperm problem. it's just that we want to fast track the whole process. any other suggestions??

Reply to jojo
Posted by: G | 2007/04/24

Staminogrow is good for sperm quality. If he is a smoker he should try to stop. Binge drinking and hot baths are also bad. Does your husband have a specific problem with his sperm?

Reply to G

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.