Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/13

Energy

I lack lots of energy during the day due to low blood pressure which effects my life terrible for i have dance classes and yoga to attend to each week and i hate feeling like i have no energy.

Is there anything natural i can take?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Kasandra

We have written to each other often. By now you will know all about the right foods, eating small meals often, drinking lots of filtered water and taking Bio-Strath. If you are not yet taking Bio-Strath Elxiir, please use it and take it 3x daily initially until you feel better. Then you can reduce it to once a day or on days when you are very busy, take it more often again.

Secondly, if the low blood pressure is not controlled with the above, please use Angio Drops from Natura as recommended on the label.

Just to mention, sometimes people suffer from low blood pressure because something is sapping their energy. It could be a relationship or work or an experience that was not pleasant. If this is the case you need to deal with it to get the better of it.

Take good care.

Estie