Posted by: Who &  where? | 2008/08/25

Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel procedure

I' m fruitlessly searching for a surgeon who does the Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel procedure in SA. I' ve read about this option which seems to be done extensively overseas and makes so much more sense in terms of less invasive surgery, pain, recovery time, and even the economy! Who can afford being benched for 3 months if both hands are involved!?
Please, if at all possible, refer me to Endoscopic Surgeons in Gauteng, or SA.
Sincere thanks and regards

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Who and where
If someone will know if this can be done in South Africa it will be Dr Theo le Roux Tel 012 998 4203. He is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in handsurgery.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Who &  Where | 2008/08/27

Thank you for this deeply appreciated answer! I' ll certainly follow through with your advice.Thank you!
God bless and kind regards

Reply to Who &amp  Where

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.