Posted by: jessie | 2008/07/07


Hi, I got endometrosis very severe. I had been struggle to fall pregnant since I was 29. I went to a infertility specialist for mor than 3 times unsuccesful. first 2 miscairagge, last one usucessful. I am now 41 and my husband and I would like to try for the last time, What do you think, Im I to old or can we try again.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

At your age you are at increased risk for Down syndrome and for illnessses like hypertension and diabetes. If you have not manageed to fall pregnant thus far, unfortunately the chances are even less now.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Landz | 2009/02/19

I am 24, I have endometrosis. My partner and I have been trying to fall pregnant for a while now.....I have been to doctors and they even gave me pills to take that they said will help me fall pregnant, that didnt work. Any advice?

Reply to Landz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.