Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/11

endometriosis,pregnancy,hormones??????what is happeining to me

hi there
to start from the beginning my husband and i wanted to start making babies but then i had a problem and was diagnosed with endo and polycystic overy syndrome so i had the op they removed the endometriosis and started me on fertility drugs(clomid)any way that didnt work for 2 months and i kept producing cysts so the doc put me on a course of the pill(femodene) for 3 months so i did then came the end of 3 months and i have not had the oppertunity to go back and i have been off the pill for 2 months now i had a period after being off the pill for a month and todate i have not had another one as it is i am nearly 3 weeks late but now i still have the symptoms of my period about to start like senstitive breasts and nipples and slight cramps but what is really strange is that i have noticed that my veins in my breasts are more visible than usual and my sensitive breasts and nipples are still going and the cramps for about 3 weeks the cramps are not ser ious and it is only slight also i am so exhausted and get headaches so my question is ......... is there something seriously wrong and should i go back to the qyne or go back on the pill or is it just my hormones or what ???????? what could it be

This question was answered on the 12th of October. Please check your re-mail

2
Posted by: me | 2004/10/12

hi Kelly

to be honest i hope i am pregnant but in the back of my mind i know i am not i would love to be pregnant but any way about the test i am scared to take one i am not worried about the R20 i am worried that it will say negative i became so down the last time i went to the gyne and he put me on the pill and also as it is i feel that i am not much of a woman i cant make babies and that is all i want to do every one in my family who are my age have beautiful babies and i keep getting asked when i am having it takes a huge strain on me mentally sometimes i wish that i had fallen pregnant as a teen when we had planned to do that to get out of the house but then i chose my education first which wasnt a bad thing but if i had chosen children i would have been so gratefull but any way i will give it a few days and see how i feel about it for example today i dont have cramps but i am soooooooooooo tiered and have a headache but any way i will let ya know

Reply to me
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/11

Hi Me

To me it sounds like you are pregnant. Have you done a test yet? If not then go to the chemist and buy one today, do it first thing tomorrow morning. I mean, what have you got to loose besides a R20.

Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed

Kelly

Reply to Kelly