Posted by: Tash | 2005/07/29


Whenever I have sexual intercourse i get very deep pains in my lower abdomin and then a vaginal infection thereafter, this occurs every time, sometimes the abdominal pains are so intense, i cant walk or sit. Please help, my GP has mentioned that maybe I have one of the above mentioned?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Your GP is right. You should see a gynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sandy1 | 2005/07/29


Try a Natural treatment >> Dr H Ismail 021 7061315..He is good

Reply to Sandy1
Posted by: Metsi | 2005/07/29

A pain during intercourse is one of the symtomps of Endometriosis. I will suggest that you go and see the gynae, she/he will do laparoscopy to check if is indeed an Endo and can remove it at the same time.
All the best

Reply to Metsi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.