Question
Posted by: Tash | 2005/07/29

ENDOMETRIOSIS OR PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE?

Whenever I have sexual intercourse i get very deep pains in my lower abdomin and then a vaginal infection thereafter, this occurs every time, sometimes the abdominal pains are so intense, i cant walk or sit. Please help, my GP has mentioned that maybe I have one of the above mentioned?

Your GP is right. You should see a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Sandy1 | 2005/07/29

Gal,

Try a Natural treatment >> Dr H Ismail 021 7061315..He is good

Reply to Sandy1
Posted by: Metsi | 2005/07/29

Tash
A pain during intercourse is one of the symtomps of Endometriosis. I will suggest that you go and see the gynae, she/he will do laparoscopy to check if is indeed an Endo and can remove it at the same time.
All the best

Reply to Metsi