Question
Posted by: Frances | 2008/05/21

Endometriosis \ Infertility

How can I fall pregnant with one tube, ovary and Endometriosis

It sounds unlikely that you will fall pregnant unless the endometriosis is treated.

3
Posted by: Dellene | 2008/05/22

Hi Lienki & Frances, My only option is to trust God that the Homeopath will be able to offer herbal meds to assist me. Easier said than done but lets keep the faith ladies :-)

Reply to Dellene
Posted by: Lienki | 2008/05/21

Hi u 2 I also only have my right tube left had a Ectopic Oct 2006 been trying from Feb 2007.

I've been on several meds,but I'm realy desperate.

Reply to Lienki
Posted by: Dellene | 2008/05/21

Hi Frances, I also have one tube and I had Endometriosis, which was removed though a lapscope. I do not have a solution for you & have been trying for a while to conceive, I will be visiting a homeopath in June, please send your contact details and we can keep in touch - 0722693011.

Reply to Dellene