Question
Posted by: ROBYN1 | 2005/07/22

ENDOMETRIOSIS-HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FALL PREGNANT AFTER TREATMENT

I HAD ENDOMETRIOSIS SURGERY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND AM NOW TRYING TO HAVE MY SECOND CHILD. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FALL PREGNANT AFTER SUCH SURGERY AND IS THERE ANY SPECIAL VITAMINS THAT I MUST TAKE TO INCREASE FERTILITY?

There is no definite time to falling pregnant. Even normal healthy couples can take up to a year. You should take folate. This does not increase fertility, but helps prevent spina bifida in the baby.

1
Posted by: JA | 2005/07/22

I had the same operation in January this year I fell pregnant in March and had a mc and I am currently 8weeks pregnant

Reply to JA