Posted by: Sharon | 2008/07/14

Endometriosis and Yasmin and Pains

Please could you help. I had a laproscope in January 2008 for endometriosis, which turned out to be really bad. I had 3 months of infertility treatment to get pregnant. Medication included clomid gonal F and Ovidrel. Unfortunately none of the treatments resulted in a pregnancy. My husband and I have decided to take a break for a while, and I am now on my first month of Yasmin. I am on CD 12 and for the last 3 days my knees have been very sore, my breasts are also sore and I have bad cramps, like I used to have when I had endometiosis and it was a week before my period started,. I was on Yasmin before, and I never had any of these problems, though I have always had problematic knees. I am really worried that my endometriosis has returned, especially as it took a really long time for it to be diagnosed. I am 30 years old. Is it possible that my endometriosis has returned, or am I being paranoid ? Is a laprosope the only way to diagnose it again ?

Thank you for your help

It is possible that your symptoms are related to the endometriosis. laparoscopy is the only way to diagnose it.