Posted by: Janine | 2012/02/22


I have endo, and have had it removed 4 times before. Now I dont have a medical aid. I am in severe pain and need to see a doctor and get it removed asap. Where can I go for help. I have to go the cheap route because as I mentioned I do not have a medical aid. Please Please Please Help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Janine
Your best option of having your endometriosis treated if you are not on any medical aid would be to seek help at one of the provincial hospitals that is closest to where you live.
Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: smonds | 2012/03/02

I also had endo done several surgeries, the decided to consult with this Reflexology (H Ismail) here his I am free from endo since 2005. good luck

Reply to smonds

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.