Posted by: Jade | 2011/04/29


4 years ago I had a laparoscopy and it was found that i had Endometriosis. About 8 months ago I started getting the same sypmtoms and as I have moved provinces, I had to see a new gynae. As per the new doc, There is no way that i could have had endometriosis. All he did was a scan and he says i have polycystic ovaries. I stopped the pill 4 months ago as I am preparing to have a child by next year.
I dont know what to do anymore. Should I go and visit another doctor to get a Third opinion.
Please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I presume you are having pain. If your doctor did not find a cause for the pain, perhaps you should see someone else.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon4687 | 2011/05/01

What is the symptoms of endometriosis?

Reply to Anon4687

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.