Posted by: Shaan | 2009/09/21


i had a hysterectomy about 9 mths ago, but b4 the op i had this constant pain in my lower back. After the op i have the very same pain.Its as good as labour pains. I have been for CT scans, x-rays, MRI' s and bone density scans. My Gynae , neurologist, chiro and orthopaedic surgeon cannot find the fault. Could the endometriosis have grown elsewhere without it being picked up in my scans? I am living on pain killers and cannot afford this any more. What else do i need to do in order to get a diagnosis. These Dr' s have costed me a fortune, yet they cannot find the problem. My medical aid does not cover all these expenses. Please Help!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I'm afraid I can't really help without examining you. A chronic pain clinic may be able to help you with the pain.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.