Posted by: Help | 2008/06/23


Hi doc, i was diagnosed with endometriosis after i complained about pain that wouldnt go away, a surgeon did a laparoscopy and told me to go see a gynae as i have endometriosis and a cyst on my right ovary, the problem is that the gynae said its not definate endometriosis and that the cyst is not big enough to remove. He told me to go on to the pill but i cant as it gives me terrible pains in my legs he then told me to use the patch but that also didnt work. This has been going on now for about 4 months and i still have pain, can u please help.What can i do to get rid of the pain? I also do regular urine tests using multistix and that keeps showing that i have blood in my urine what could this be?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Laparoscopy is the one way to make a proper diagnosis and sometimes treat endometriosis. You may well require another laparoscopy by a gynae to help with the problem. There are also other medication that can be used to suppress the endometriosis. Maybe see a different gynae

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.