Question
Posted by: AB | 2008/01/19

Endometriosis

I'm 31 and my husband 37 and we are TTC since end Aug 2007. I had a laporoscopy and hysteroscopy in Aug 2006 and was diagnosed with endometriosis. Since I went off the pill my cycles are not regular, differ from 30, 28, 32, 27, 26 days and their are clots when I menstruate. Will this cause a problem to conceive? I'm taking StaminoGro 3 times a day and my husband 2 x a day, but no success so far. Should I go and see a fertility specialist?

You don't say whether the endometiosis was treated or not. Your cycles are within normal limits and you have not been trying very long. I would suggest that you wait a bit longer before seeing anyone.

1
Posted by: AB | 2008/01/21

Thank you Dr. Polips were removed and the womb lining cleaned when I had the laporoscopy and hysteroscopy in Aug 06. I did not receive any other treatment. Is there medication I can take for the endometriosis. What is the success rate of curing the endometriosis?

Reply to AB