Question
Posted by: candy | 2005/05/31

endometriosis

i have endometriosis and i have had a laproscopy done in march but i still have severe pains before and after my period.My abdominal sonar shows nothing and i am on birth control.When should i plan on having another baby.

You can plan a baby as soon as you wish unless your doctor has reccommended that you stay on the Pill for a certain period to get rid of any residual endometriosis.

2
Posted by: candy | 2005/06/17

dear lerato

thank you so much it really helps having people like you around and thank you for your advise.

Reply to candy
Posted by: Lerato | 2005/05/31

Hi Candy

I was diagnosed with endometriosis over 10yrs ago and I had numerous laparascopes. I conceived the 1st time and had a miscarriage but then later conceived and my child is noy 6 turning 7 soo. The pains you are experienceing won't go away completely. I do get period pains but they are not as severe as before I had my child. Also I do have pains during sexualy intercourse which is one of the endometriosis complications. I recently went for my annual gynae check-up but everything was fine. So I guesse once one has endometriosis ther will always be those minor discomforts.

Reply to Lerato