Question
Posted by: KD | 2004/01/28

Endometiosis

I had an operation about a year ago and the doc told me that he cleared the cyst,but it seems like it is back.He put me on the pill to prev it from comimg back.Is this true as I do not want to stay on the pill and scared I might not be able to fall pregrant one day.My one tube is closed as he told me it was because of infection and I delaid the process of the cyst to grow bigger.Could there be another reason for it to have closed (my boyfriend?) as I need to make sure that the other one does not close as well or get infected.

If the endometriosis has recurred, then it should be treated. The Pill is one option though the injection is probably better. The blocked tube may well be due to the endometriosis. This is a known complication.