Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/12

endo , hormones,pregnancy ????? what is happening ????please answere gyne doc

hi there
to start from the beginning my husband and i wanted to start making babies but then i had a problem and was diagnosed with endo and polycystic overy syndrome so i had the op they removed the endometriosis and started me on fertility drugs(clomid)any way that didnt work for 2 months and i kept producing cysts so the doc put me on a course of the pill(femodene) for 3 months so i did then came the end of 3 months and i have not had the oppertunity to go back and i have been off the pill for 2 months now i had a period after being off the pill for a month and todate i have not had another one as it is i am nearly 3 weeks late but now i still have the symptoms of my period about to start like senstitive breasts and nipples and slight cramps but what is really strange is that i have noticed that my veins in my breasts are more visible than usual and my sensitive breasts and nipples are still going and the cramps for about 3 weeks the cramps are not ser ious and it is only slight also i am so exhausted i have to have a nap at about 12-1 or i will not be able to get through the day and get headaches so my question is ......... is there something seriously wrong and should i go back to the qyne or go back on the pill or is it just my hormones or what ???????? what could it be

The most likely thing is pregnancy so do a preg test first and if neg and no period then see a gynae

3
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/12

Like i said in your previous posting, definately sounds to me like you are preggies. Do another test it might just be a positive.

Let us know

Kelly

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/12

Certainly osunds like you are indeed preggies - Make sure you do a test soon to find out and keep us posted!

Goodluck!

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Strawberry | 2004/10/12

Sorry im not doc - but I think you definatly sound PREGGIES !!! get a home preg test NOW and see !!!!!

Good Luck !!!!!!!!1 Im holding thumbs.

Reply to Strawberry