Question
Posted by: Lindi | 2008/01/31

Endless dry cough

I started having a funny cough about 4 years ago. I cough and bring up glycerine like liquid. Dr has prescribed anti-allergy medication a number of times without any help. I have done hiv test and was negative. What other test can I do to find out the problem. Should I see an ENT specialist or dietician?

Dear Lindi
It is difficult to judge what is causing your cough, but it could be due to allergies. I think you should consult an ENT who will send you for the relevant tests. If you should suffer from a food allergy then you can consult the dietitian.

1
Posted by: John | 2008/09/03

Whot is the diffrence between Glycerine &  nitro-glycerien

Reply to John