Posted by: Lindi | 2007/06/26

Emotionally disturbed

I had a terrible childhood, saw and experienced things a child shouldn't, I grew up and it started eating me up, I'm not close with my parents I dont know if I hate them or what, I need help toovercome the pain of growing up badly and I need to forgive my parents cause the anger is killing me. I feel I'm cruel and I can't discipline my kids cause I'm too protective of them, I dont ever want them to grow uppainfully like me. Is there a place where they offer free counselling? I'm desperate.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hi Lindi
Yes you can contact FAMSA ( or ask a doctor at a provincial hospital to refer you to the psycologist department for counselling. Knowing that there is a problem and being willing to do something about it is already a big step forward! Please let me know how you are doing!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Peanut Willy. | 2007/06/26

Try CyberShrink.

Reply to Peanut Willy.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.