Question
Posted by: Lindi | 2007/06/26

Emotionally disturbed

I had a terrible childhood, saw and experienced things a child shouldn't, I grew up and it started eating me up, I'm not close with my parents I dont know if I hate them or what, I need help toovercome the pain of growing up badly and I need to forgive my parents cause the anger is killing me. I feel I'm cruel and I can't discipline my kids cause I'm too protective of them, I dont ever want them to grow uppainfully like me. Is there a place where they offer free counselling? I'm desperate.

Hi Lindi
Yes you can contact FAMSA ( http://www.famsa.org.za/) or ask a doctor at a provincial hospital to refer you to the psycologist department for counselling. Knowing that there is a problem and being willing to do something about it is already a big step forward! Please let me know how you are doing!

1
Posted by: Peanut Willy. | 2007/06/26

Try CyberShrink.

Reply to Peanut Willy.