Question
Posted by: Negative | 2007/03/02

Emotionally attached

How does one refrain from getting emotionally attached or is it impossible?

The question is way, way too broad to answer. I think you are overlooking at least one vital aspect of this --- you may feel "emotionally attached" without planning it --- you are not to be held fully responsible for your emotions --- but you ARE responsible for your behaviours, for what you choose to do about those emotions.

4
Posted by: Negative | 2007/03/02

RMC: Thank you.

Reply to Negative
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

Now, if you could find that out you would be a buh-guh-trill-billionaire! I assume you mean not falling in love?

I don't think we can control that, but if a person contiually does things to that person they might fall out of love but never stop loving him?

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Negative | 2007/03/02

Let me rephrase: How does one refrain from not falling in love?

Reply to Negative
Posted by: rmc | 2007/03/02

To what?

Reply to rmc