Question
Posted by: Pregnant Mom | 2008/01/25

EMotional pregnancy

I have been going thru an emotional rollercoaster with my husband since i found out i was preganant. Im now 8 months. Everyone keeps going on about how i need to relax and how im endangering my baby.
Does any1 know for a fact that this will harm my baby? and will it really lead to a colic baby? its the last thing i want, but i cant help a broken heart

There isn't really much evidence about the effects of stress on the baby, as it is obviously difficult to measure stress. Don't worry too much about what the baby will be like at this stage.

1
Posted by: maybe | 2008/01/25

Dear Pregnant mom,

I wouldnt say that it'll cause problems but yes your baby can feel it!
Dont let your husband get you down cause he to wanted the baby in the first place,he's gotta settle down with you now and pull up his socks!
its just unacceptable and you need to let him know that!
If he doesnt want the baby tell him to bugger off!

Better off without him anyway!

Reply to maybe