Question
Posted by: Emotional | 2005/11/30

Emotional abuser by hubby

I separated with hubby we got 1 child he never do anything for the kid, he buys clothes for himself he is a lier, womaniser bringing his galfriends into our house on my absence and tried to rape my younger sister, I 4gave him as we r born agin christians bealiving God will change him. things went worse cos he was ueployed ever since I made a loan 4 him at the bank 2 start a bussiness he spend the whole money with friends and woman outside. I 4 gave him I got him a job at my sister who is having projects, he stole R20 000 from my sister and spend it alone my sister fired him and did'nt open a case for him cos he is my hubby.Until now I find enough is enough I chased him out of my house and made a protection order against him as he threatens to kill me. he is irresponsible and eats my grocery with galfriends during the day when I am at work. The best decision I made in life was to separate with him we r married customary.Inlaws r now gossiping that cos I am succesful I think I better by breaking up but they know very well what I was going through now I feel guilty.

Make sure you enforce the protection order against eh bum, and see if the Family Court can help compel him to pay soem maintenance. How can he eat your groceries ? Change the locks, and tell your neighbours to call the police if he attempts to enter your place ever again. Ignore the ignorant gossip of the inlaws, who don't want to face the fact that their son is such a rat.

1
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/30

He is a criminal should be locked up!!!

Reply to Delene