Question
Posted by: Dane | 2018/11/20

Emotional abuse on a guy

I'm 28 years old dating a 21 year old and we have been together 4 months. Things have been good until her other side was revealed. She has threatened to stab me, and do many harmful things to me while I'm asleep. She doesn't allow me to speak to friends and controls the convos with my family. She checks my phone and deletes my family pics or any motivational pics. She would get angry and call me names to my face and try and create a fight. Sometimes even breaking things. Everything in my home belongs to me and now she feels that she will sell stuff for money. I've asked her to leave and also asked her parents to come and take her away yet they seem to be pushing her more towards me as if i need to take care of her. She bullies me into sex, I'm not allowed to be sick as I'm called names like pathetic, useless etc. She once locked me in the bathroom and made me beg her to open the door. Many times she will threaten me with other men. Many occasions finance has come up as she wants to have a child and we can't afford it at all yet she doesn't listen. She forces the issue. She speaks down on me and then expects me to be loving towards her. I need help..her parents don't seem bothered and I'm scared that she will make false accusations toward me if I go to the cops.

- 2018/11/20

Dane, it's hard to imagine why anyone would tolerate the company or anyone as thoroughly horrible as the person you describe.  It sounds as though you're not the only one to have experience her ugly behaviour : presumably this is why her parents don't want her back.
Remind her that if he takes and sells ANYTHING from your home, you will call the police and lay charges of theft, Don't allow any possibility of making her pregnant ! Consult a lawyer as soon as you can, tell him everything, and approach a court for a court order that she be removed from your home and forbidding her from contacting you in any way. 
She may make accusation against you, but she'd have no explanation why she just didn't leave you.  Protect yourself and get rid of her legally a soon as possible.