Question
Posted by: Flower | 2005/07/13

Emergency Pill

My period dates change each month and have never had a normal date as far as I can remember. Last month, I had my periods on the 17th for 3 days. I used an emergency pill on the 25th. This month, I had my 'periods' on the 9th and had no normal PMS symptoms I usually have except for sore nipples. I know the emergency pill alters a cycle, but my problem was that my period was very dark in colour and had clots and I went on my 'period' for only a day. Is this normal as I have never used an emergency pil before?

This is probably related to the emergency pill.

1
Posted by: niccy | 2005/07/13

there is one thing i can tell u about emergency pill they will make very frustrated thinking that you are preggy only to find out that u are not. that mostly the after effects of the pills. and they will mess up your cycle. just relax you will have your normal periods next time. i have been there.

good luck

Reply to niccy