Question
Posted by: agh | 2003/12/03

emergency pill

where do you get the emergency pill,
is it freely available?

It is available from most chemist's and called EGENC or Norlevo. It is not free, you have to pay, but it is available over the counter.

However, isn't this now also a good time to be thinking about other methods of contraceptives, as emergency contraceptives is not a great solution for a long term method.

3
Posted by: Baby | 2003/12/03

Please girl next time use condoms. Morning after pill won't protect from std's and HIV/AIDS.

Reply to Baby
Posted by: Tj | 2003/12/03

My gynae recommended I go and get Norlevo at the chemist. I have taken morning afters before and always suffered major side effects. I used Norlevo and have only had a mild headache.

Reply to Tj
Posted by: Gale | 2003/12/03

You can get it at any pharmacy. But you must take it at the LATEST 72 hours after having unprotected sex, the sooner the better. Good luck!

Reply to Gale